A South Carolina Campfire is a Smores flavored coffee. It will not disappoint!
All flavored coffees will come ground. Whole beans are not available at this time.
THESE MAKE GREAT GIFTS
Information included on the rear label:
Camping is one of the best ways to enjoy the natural beauty and diversity of South Carolina and lets you appreciate nature in its various forms. SC has a diverse landscape that ranges from sandy beaches to rolling hills to lush forests. From the Blue Ridge Mountains to the coastal Low Country, camping gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in these natural settings and observe the wildlife and scenery. You can also enjoy the fresh air and the peaceful atmosphere of the outdoors. SC Parks offer various types of camping sites that suit different needs and tastes, from tent and RV sites to cabins. Depending on what you are looking for, you can choose from oceanfront, lakefront, mountain, or forest camping sites. Some of the best camping sites in South Carolina are:
- Andrew Jackson State Park: A historical park with a museum, fishing lake, & hiking trails.
- Buck Hall Recreation Area: A coastal campground with access to the Intracoastal Waterway & the Francis Marion National Forest.
- Burrells Ford Campground: A primitive campground near the Chattooga River, ideal for trout fishing & hiking.
- Calhoun Falls State Park: A scenic park on the shores of Lake Russell, with boat ramps, fishing piers, & a playground.
- Campground at James Island County Park: A family-friendly campground with a water park, climbing wall, dog park, & bike trails.